Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Bi-fold doors into a mudroom bench

I love using things I have to make something totally different.  It all started with 2 sets of bi-fold doors.  I finally got around to turning them into a mudroom bench.

Follow along and see what I else I re purposed...



Here is the before,  I'm gathering items to use for this project.

I decided to use some of my cabinet doors to help build a bench seat.

Along with one of the plain cabinet doors I also had for the seat.

Here it is all put together.  The board and batten look was made to cover the cracks where the doors met.  I used a broken window blind.  The slats were perfect for this.


All painted and finished.  This was not too hard of a project once I figured out all I needed to use.


Featured at:


Photobucket

Sharing with:
Ivy and ElephantsH&GT BUTTON FALL
Treasure Hunt Thursday
Embracing Change
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea. I love how it turned out. So smart. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super job Sara!

    I love your bi-fold doors into a mudroom bench.

    catching you!

    ReplyDelete