Wednesday, July 22, 2015

10 Different ways to repurpose shutters

I thought I would share my collection of shutter ideas with you.  This summer I have run across so many at sales!

Let's get started, shall we?


Make a hall tree

Mail holder

corner shelf

Small shutter shelf




Awesome display or just simple wall art
Build a rolling cart
Add doors to a book case or cabinet



Display photos

Add shelves


 Shutter shelf

Which is your favorite?

I hope you found some new ideas for your shutter collection.  I'm always looking for new ideas, so if you have one, please share!

Featured at:
blog feature

Sharing with:

Vintage Inspiration PartyH&GT BUTTON FALL




Treasure Hunt Thursday2013 Shab Friday logoFRENCH COUNTRY COTTAGE
Rooted In Thyme

7 comments:

  1. Love all these looks! Who doesn't love shutters?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what great ideas! I don't know why but the mail holder idea is the best one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wall art speaks to me. It says, "Get out there and paint those shutters on the back porch.....now....!!!"
    Great ideas. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All really fun! I am a shutter lover too! Thanks for sharing at the VIP party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ideas! Thanks so much for sharing at the Vintage Inspiration Party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lucky gal you are to run across so many shutters. I keep looking for real wood shutters but find them hard to find where I live. I like all your ideas for using them!
    Blessings,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  7. my shutter makeovers dont look this good. now have the inspiration to keep trying.

    ReplyDelete