Sunday, June 21, 2015

Wine bar made from a door!

My neighbor was asking me if I could come up with a bar that doesn't take up much room.  She had a small spot for it in the house and wanted to be able to bring it onto the deck for entertaining.

I started with just a solid wood door.


I added a table  using some spindles and scrap  wood.

I also added a shelf at the top so glasses could hang for easy access.

The last addition was this wine bottle shelf.  It really completes the whole thing, don't you think?


mad skills partyWeekly Blog Link Up Party- Treasure Hunt Thursday- From My Front Porch To Yours
Photobucket
Embracing Change Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. The quote on the door cracked me up! What a fun and functional upcycle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love repurposing old doors. your wine bar definitely fit her bill. It doesn't take up much room, but gets the job done!
    gail

    ReplyDelete