Sunday, June 7, 2015

Some new ideas for cabinet doors

You could say I hit the cabinet door jackpot...


Would you have passed all these up?  Not me!

The problem is, what do I do with all these?

Chalkboards?  Been there, done that (lots)
Trays?  Maybe some.

I needed new ideas so I thought for a while and came up with a few projects I am going to share with you now.

I started by selecting similar styles.

Using my kreg jig, I connected them together in different ways.
Here is a 4 square...


 Here is 3 across.
The 4 square became a display board for pictures or kids artwork.

The 3 across became this 1,2,3 coat rack.

Another 3 across became this photo display by using finials to hang frames on.

I made a single one with a very cute, shabby hook.

I hope you enjoy some of these new ideas for cabinet doors.  If they aren't new to you, they are to me.

If you have other ideas, I would love to hear them as I still have stacks of doors left to get creative with!

Featured at:
Photobucket





Sharing with:


mad skills party
Photobucket
Treasure Hunt ThursdayPhotobucketEmbracing Change


8 comments:

  1. Great projects! Love cabinet doors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Put together for storage boxes or an ottoman

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, I love this idea! I have STACKS of cupboard doors - and I just usually turn them into a chalkboard or sign. These are some great new ideas. Thanks for sharing at Trash 2 Treasure Tuesday. Pinning to the Highlights board!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a haul! Your projects all turned out amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this idea! I must find some cabinet doors now. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Live what you did so far! How about a headboard? :-)

    Blessings...
    Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  7. the 4 square and the white 3 across are my favs! Catching you!!!

    gail

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great ideas... love the 4 square display board!

    ReplyDelete