Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Console tv cabinet

I was given this console tv and couldn't wait to get to work on it.  It is a lot harder to gut these things than you think!

I wanted to make a simple cabinet with a shelf out of this console tv.


This is the before.  It's not the best photo, but I couldn't move it by myself to get a better photo.  This one had a swivel base.
I took that off.


Here is the cabinet gutted and I added brackets to add some legs.

After I added the shelf, I chose a pretty grey.

I added some yellow and white polka dot paper to the back.  It can easily be switched out.

The height of this makes a perfect changing table.  Could also be used as a bookcase, toy storage, tv stand....what else?

Link Party HeaderWeekly Blog Link Up Party- From My Front Porch To Yours

Embracing Change

Idea Box Thursday Link Up
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Great makeover! Love how it turned out. :) Thanks for sharing at Idea Box.

    ReplyDelete