Monday, April 27, 2015

A few projects worth mentioning...

I have been busy doing a few projects, nothing that hasn't been seen on many other blogs, but I still feel they deserve a mention, just not a whole post.

The hall tree has been done before...lots.  I believe I have 3 or 4 on my blog alone.  This one is interested because of the mirror.  It's my favorite part.  I made the flowers using egg cartons.  Want to know how?  It's on pinterest.


This next one was a super easy one- you just have to find the right piece.

This very chippy salvaged piece came out of an old house.  I'm not sure if it was part of a door or built ins, but I thought it was fantastic.  All I did was add hooks and some poly to seal it.

This antique foot stool was recovered using an old sack. I used hemp oil on the dry wood and it worked wonders.


Finally, this headboard.  I just love how it turned out.  It was just solid brown- not upholstery.  I decided to paint it and add the upholstery and tufting.  I think it turned out awesome.


Photobucket


Photobucket
Dolen DiariesNieuwe VIP buttong

4 comments:

  1. Some really great projects! I love the headboard most!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your stool - you did such a great job. My stool project was an epic failure! LOL. If you are ever on my blog, you can read about it -- The Stool Pigeon! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your projects. I particularly love the headboard and the stool

    Over from Too Cute Tuesday

    ReplyDelete