Monday, April 13, 2015

A few milk paint projects

Just going to share a few pieces I recently painted with Miss Mustard Seed's Milk Paint.  I'm growing quite fond of the stuff!


Believe it or not, this frame was the top of a glass coffee table.   I painted it in Linen and got a very chippy result.  I bought the chalkboard from home depot since it was already the perfect size and I didn't have to cut and paint it.  That's right, it comes like that in a 4' x 2' piece.  Easy-peasy.

This primitive style stool was also painted in Linen, I had to do some sanding on this piece to get the chippy result.

This key rack was so chippy I repainted it.  I added the stencil to add some interest.  

Have you painted with the milk paint?  
What's your favorite color?
What is your favorite way to seal it?

Photobucket
Embracing Change
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I love your milkpainted pieces! In fact, I love milkpaint all over! I have used it quite a lot:) Do stop by my blog some time and check it out some time:)
    Have a nice day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!! I still haven't tried milk paint. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love!! Going to have to try the milk paint for sure!

    ReplyDelete