Sunday, March 8, 2015

Milk paint + mid century = Awesome!

I picked up this mid century modern buffet/sideboard just a week ago.  At first I really wanted to preserve the wood and try to make it beautiful again, but it wasn't to be.  There were too many issues with the top and the weather not nice enough to strip and re stain.  Instead, this piece got a milk paint makeover and I just love how it turned out.


The doors were missing so I went with an open bottom.

Milk paint in Lucketts Green was a perfect choice for this piece.

It did it's job making it perfectly chippy.

I lined the back with some vintage paper I found at an estate sale.  It was the perfect match. 
This is a perfect spring color!
It's now in its new home.


mad-skills-party.jpg
Boogieboard Cottage
PhotobucketIvy and Elephants

1 comment: