Thursday, February 26, 2015

You found a sewing cabinet...now what?

These sewing machine cabinets are all over the place.  Recently while visiting a barn sale, the guy practically offered to give me one.  Even if you don't want to use it as a sewing machine cabinet, you can find other ways to use them and some are as easy as painting it.  Others, though not as easy, can be amazing.


After finishing my sewing machine cabinet makeover, I was asked by hometalk to gather a board of other interesting sewing cabinet makeover.

Check out all these great ideas over at hometalk!




Click the photo or here to go on over and browse these amazing and creative transformations.  Come on back and tell me your favorites.  

I love the makeup vanity, the bathroom vanity, and the post with a bunch of parts re purposed.

Rooted In Thyme
PhotobucketPhotobucketThe Shabby Nest

1 comment:

  1. There are so many great makeovers with these! I love the army medical trunk! Thank you for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete