Thursday, November 13, 2014

A wild look for this chair

A while back I picked up this chair.  I had no idea what was underneath...

Lovely faded denim...

uncovers a pale blue velvet chair.

From here I had no idea what I wanted to do with it.  If I stuck with the origianl idea for the chair, could I sell it?

One day, after it sat in the corner of my room for months, I had an aha moment.
This chair is a gamble so why not do something I normally wouldn't?

Leopard!!!


It's not something I would normally do, but this chair sold fast!  Gotta love a good aha moment!

button1.jpg1Furniture Feature FridayPhotobucket
Rooted In Thyme

3 comments:

  1. Holy Smokes. You really transformed this chair -- very dramatic. Good job. I saw your link at Rooted in Thyme's Sweet & Simple Friday party. Ann Marie @ Iris Abbey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your chair looks great! Love the leopard!! Coming over from Miss Mustard Seed link up :) Kim

    ReplyDelete