Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Painting this and that

Painting furniture is one of those things that we re purposers do.  It's not something I post about often, but when I do I like to give you a few of them to look at.  It's amazing how paint can transform any piece.  Hope you find one you like!


This sofa table received a makeover with a pretty blue and white wax.

This dresser is now ombre!

I had to show you a before with this piece.  This is how it was found, in pieces.  I used the kreg jig to put it back together, then added a top. 

This is the table after with my first success at the chippy milk paint look!  I have painted other pieces, but none of them chipped like this.  I love it!

This writing desk is painted in a beautiful soft green- one of Martha Stewart's new Vintage Paint line.
Last but not least is this cute kidney vanity seat.  After I painted it, I decided it needed something more so I added the cute stencil.

Which is your favorite?

Keep on painting, and if you've never tried it, pick up a brush and get started!





Family Home and LifeEmbracing Change button1.jpg1
Ivy and ElephantsPhotobucket        Crafts a la mode
Rooted In Thyme

No comments:

Post a Comment