Sunday, October 26, 2014

A nice black!

Hello all you chalk painters!  Have you been searching for a nice solid black like I have?  There are some pretty dark greys out there, but not really black.  At least not that I found until now!


Chalk country paint has a nice  black.  Check out this transformation below!


This is a piece I found at my local Goodwill.  It is bench sized and I just love all the drawers!

After using Chalk Country Paint in Santa's Coal, this is the result.

It is nice and dark.  By the way, the paint wet distresses beautifully!

Here is another photo of a project I used it on.

This photo shows the color much better.  Poor lighting in the  garage, if you know what I mean.






That DIY Party - autumn
Boogieboard Cottage
Photobucketwow-me_thumb1_thumb1Ivy and Elephants

No comments:

Post a Comment