Sunday, August 24, 2014

Ugly duckling to beautiful swan

So many of us pass by these tables.  They are outdated and chunky.  Let's look at it in another light.  Here is how I took this table from ugly duckling to beautiful swan.

Maybe this would be fun in some bright colors, but that's really not me.  This is the table in its original state.

I removed the top, flipped it over and added some nice curvy legs.  It's a simple process that can be found here.  I used insert nuts and hanger bolts.

Here is the table after adding the legs.  I looked around to find a top.  After the top was added, I painted it.


Beautiful creamy white!  



Featured at:
Photobucket


Sharing with:



That DIY Party link party at diyshowoff.com
10308754_10203781373763465_7536899127074402936_nMy Show and Share PartyPhotobucket

3 comments:

  1. Really cute makeover! I love the addition of the legs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You saw potential I think I would have missed. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beauty. It is always helpful to turn a piece in a new direction to see the potential.

    ReplyDelete