Saturday, August 9, 2014

Catching up

I've been a little MIA and I have to admit, it's been wonderful!  Don't worry, the projects are still getting done, but I took a little vacation and some how after that it didn't seem all that important to worry about what I would post about.  Today I am just gong to share some miscellaneous projects to get me back into the swing of things.



Vintage chair before and...


After!

I married some scrap wood with a metal scroll piece to create this artwork.


Some recent finds...can you say "fabulous"!

Sorry the photos are so small.  I am having issues with uploading photos lately.  Its a bear!  I will get my hubby on it right away!

mad skills partySweetSharingMonday
10308754_10203781373763465_7536899127074402936_n
My Show and Share Party
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment