Tuesday, July 15, 2014

To blog or not to blog...

That is a question I have  been asking myself lately.  The projects will go on, of course.  That is a part of me and I enjoy it so much.  I also enjoy sharing them with others, but I am finding I can do that on Facebook as well.  


I can share my projects and get feedback on this blog as well as Facebook.  Right now it all seems like too much.  Trying to post something to keep those on Facebook interested, posting on the blog, photos, projects, not to mention my two kiddos and hubby.  I feel I am trying to do too much and of course my family pays the price.

I am not a great photographer or stager.  I can't move half the stuff I create by myself to get it into a good place to stage it to take good photos.

I am not a great writer, I just like to tell it like it is.  I state the facts.

So,  today I am asking your input.  If you are a fellow blogger, have you ever asked yourself this question?  If you follow me, what do you think?  Shall I continue blogging, or focus just on Facebook so I am not doing so much?

Your input is greatly appreciated!

buttonEmbracing Change

Moonlight & Mason Jars Link Party

4 comments:

  1. I for one am not a blogger, but a blog reader. I love your blog. I find that Facebook is nice to follow those blogs you like but do not offer what actually reading and seeing the pictures and feeling a connection with that blogger that actually visiting that blog does. Just my thought :-)

    Have a blessed night...
    ~Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging takes a lot of time out of ones life. Not only are you creating a project but you interrupt each step to take pictures - time! More time is invested into downloading pics, writing the process or steps to help guide others. You are supplying a wealth of information and tips, instruction that people spend money on classes for.

    My point, I don't see any advertising on your blog, perhaps you should look into ways you can profit from your devotion of being so gracious with your skills and time to the whole world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i will follow you wherever you are...just enjoy your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Continue at what pace fits you. I've struggled as I'm sure many others do - there's a lot to keep up with! Do both and you can also schedule your Facebook! It's all up to you! I appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete