Sunday, June 29, 2014

Dry erase calendar

I love to make one of a kind things.  I picked up this photo display at a garage sale in hopes to use it for a certain project.  Well, that didn't work out.  The photo areas were just too big to fit the piece I needed them for.  So, I needed an alternative.


I started with the middle section.  There are 5 areas and 5 main days of the week.

I painted it a pretty yellow called Heavens light.

I chose a coordinating fabric to go behind the glass (in this case they are plastic).  You could also use scrap book paper or printed designs.

I painted on the days of the week.
How simple is that?  I will be making more because as soon as I posted it on Facebook, it seemed everyone wanted one.

Featured at:

Photobucket
Sharing with:
Boogieboard Cottage
Three Mango Seeds10308754_10203781373763465_7536899127074402936_n
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. What a cute idea, perfect size for a family calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool!! Very necessary for a busy household.

    -Tanya
    http://tanyaanurag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Featuring this tonight at Trash 2 Treasure Tuesday's party! :) Love this idea.

    ReplyDelete