Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Craft Show Sellers

This post is looking into what sells for me at craft shows.  I am gearing up for my summer one.  I only do 2 per year.  If you are one who does these shows, I want to hear from you!  Please tell us what sells best for you, any tips and tricks you have for displays and even making set up/transport easier.

First things first...
My best sellers are signs and chalkboards.  Almost every time I sell out of chalk boards and most of my signs go pretty quickly as well.  



I do sell a few coat racks- anything with hooks.



I usually bring some smaller furniture like end tables, chairs and foot stools.  They sell but not as well as the easy carry items.  

Now I want to hear from you:

Crafters- what sells for you?

Buyers- what would you just love to see at a show?



Treasure Hunt ThursdaybuttonBeyond The Picket FenceEmbracing Change Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I see, easy carry is the ticket. I will have to keep that in mind! Thanks for the tips! Hope you well very well this summer.... :)
    XoXoX Crystelle
    Crystelle Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to see chalkboards, frames, signs, antiques, cloche's, ironstone ect...

    I love your items you posted :-)

    Blessings...
    ~Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting. I've found that people like projects that are already completed, rather than something they will have to finish at home (like patterns, etc.). Being crafty myself, I'm always looking for a cute pattern, or some precut wood, so I can add my own flare to it. I'm glad I found your post through the Moonlight and Mason Jars link party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post! chalkboards use to sell really well for me, but not so much at my last show. I think people are making their own these days. Since I mostly do one of a kind repurposed items, I can't really be much help. I usually do okay with the heavier items.
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful to know! Fascinating replies too! I do appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete