Tuesday, May 13, 2014

7 furniture makeovers

I have been painting lots for other people lately.  I don't always see a point of writing about everything I do, but here is a great collection of some of my latest paint projects.  Enjoy!


 Lovely french planter.

Red dresser with black distressing.

Dollar bill end table.  I love this color!
 Dog bed end table.



Vintage end table with painted flower.
 2 dressers painted for a teen room.

Which is your favorite?

The DIY Dreamer


Family Home and Life
buttonEmbracing Change
Treasure Hunt Thursday

Beyond The Picket Fence

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pieces! Love your color choices and the little extra details you added.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such talent! So glad you shared :)

    Blessings!
    ~~Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah! Visiting today via Home and Garden Thurs. :) My favorites are the Dollar bill end table (yes, I love that color!) and the red chest of drawers. You certainly have been busy--feels good to get things done, doesn't it?
    Blessings,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Sarah - love the planter! I do appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete