Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Gold dipped end tables

I didn't really have anything new and exciting to show you.  I thought I would share these end tables.  There is no before photo so you will have to imagine them in a worn cherry finish.


The color is voyage by APC.  I painted the bottom portion of the legs in gold.  I love how they turned out.  For some reason I felt they needed something, and the gold just hits the spot!

I have been busy doing lots of other projects, but nothing to write home about.  I finished the couch that matches the channel back chair I posted last week.

I promise I am working on some new and exciting things to share with you soon.  

Sharing with:


The DIY Dreamer


Family Home and Life
home and garden buttonPhotobucket
Beyond The Picket FenceFFF

4 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the gold dipped legs!

    Found you from Coastal Charm. I'll stick around! ;)

    -Lana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are lovely color. It is relaxing to look at them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute tables... The gold is perfect on them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elegant...love them, the color is prefect! :)

    ReplyDelete