I have wanted to do a whimsical and fun upholstery job for some time and finally got the chance. I was asked to make over this settee with various fabrics to give it a new look.
It was still in good condition minus the rip in the fabric. I chose multiple fabrics to recover this settee.
Pulling staples on these things takes a lot of work.
Here is the settee after upholstering the whole thing but without the cushions.
I made the cushions reversible with green on one side...
And burgundy on the other. This settee was just like recovering a wing back chair but it has 2 cushions and requires more fabric. I just did a tutorial on how to upholster a wing back if you want to check it out. It was fun to put it together, however, I will not be upholstering for a while. With the weather turning nicer, I will be outside painting!!!