Sunday, April 20, 2014

A new kitchen floor

Hello all!  I haven't gotten any new projects done that are worth talking about.  I have been busy tearing out old flooring and carpet, not to mention the staples!  We just had our kitchen and living room flooring replaced with hardwood.  Wow what a difference it makes.  I have been sharing the updates I have been doing in my kitchen so I thought you would like to see this final step.

I have already shown you how I did a wallpaper back splash and how I painted my kitchen cabinets.  This is the kitchen before the new flooring.


Here is the after.  I love it!  We chose cherry hickory and had it installed over Friday and Saturday.  I will be sharing my living room another time.  I am working on a few things to complete it first.  If you have hard wood floors, what do you use to clean them?  I would love to hear it.

Sharing with:
Three Mango SeedsMonday Funday Link party

Boogieboard Cottage

No comments:

Post a Comment