Sunday, March 30, 2014

Tiered pedestal stand

While at my local goodwill store I was browsing for those cheap pieces you could do something with.  I cam across a wooden platter and a wooden bowl.  Since they were super cheap,  I picked them up.

 After a light sanding and a good cleaning, I glued the bowl on the top and used glue and a screw to hold the bottom on.

Now it is ready for paint.  I used APC Rushmore.  I distressed it then used a dark wax.
 Here is the finished project.  What would you use it for?  A catch all for jewelry?
Or maybe to hold some decoration?

Sharing with:

Three Mango SeedsSweet Sharing Monday Link Party
Come Link Up at...
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I would probably use it for jewelry, or a pretty candle. Very nice piece!!

    ReplyDelete