Sunday, February 9, 2014

Verse of the week boards

Happy beginning of the week!  I try my best to add scripture to our daily lives.  I have a chalkboard in my kitchen I write a weekly Bible verse or one of the 10 commandments on.  This is a great reminder for my family and it helps to teach my kids some verses that are worth memorizing.
I wanted to make some actual verse of the week boards and here is what I came up with.

This was an entertainment center door turned upside down.  I used Dollar bill with clear and dark wax on this one.  



This next one was more of a transformation.  I found this letter holder at a local thrift store and really liked the shape.
I started by taking it all apart.
It was painted with Rushmore and lightly distressed.

Sharing with:

COMMondaycopy1 (1)Twigg Studios
Three Mango Seedsmad-skills-button_thumb2_thumb2_thum[1]
Boogieboard CottageSweetSharingMondayGive Me the Goods Monday
tell me about itOne Project at a Time Link party - ABFOL
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! Did you paint the chalk board on first or last?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this such a great idea. Thanks for linking up at Tell Me About It Tuesday. We hope you hop over and share with us again next week.

    ReplyDelete