Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Every Good and Perfect Gift photo display

There is just something about this Bible quote that touches me.  I have an ornament with this on it and I love putting it in the front of the tree every year.  It is a perfect quote to go with a photo display.  We are all so thankful for our children, it fits perfectly.

"Every good and perfect gift is from above." James 1:17

I took the end of a table I had cut off to make this sign.  The other section of the table was used for this two tone dresser.
I painted it white with primer and paint.  I then printed off this Bible verse and traced it onto the board.  Painted over the trace marks with black paint.



I found 4 matching frames on clearance at one of the resale shops.  Painted them white to match.  In this photo you can see 4 sets of holes in the sign.  Instead of using knobs to hang the frames on, this time I decided to use bows.

I cut 8 ribbons the same size.  After gluing the ribbon onto the frames, I fed the other end of the ribbons through the drill holes and tied them into cute bows.

This is a great photo display!

Featured at:



Beyond The Picket Fence

Sharing with:


The DIY Dreamer
Just a Girl and Her Blog


Family Home and Life

Lovely Ladies Linky
From My Front Porch To Yours- Treasure Hunt ThursdayMMJ Buttonhome and garden button
Beyond The Picket FenceEmbracing Change thursday favorite things blog hoptell me about it

5 comments:

  1. I love this idea! You are so creative. I hopped over from Wow us Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this idea!

    I would love to have you hop over and share with us at Tell Me About It Tuesday! http://www.sweetsillysara.com/2014/02/tell-me-about-it-tuesday-4.html

    Sara
    sweetsillysara@gmail.com
    http://www.sweetsillysara.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up with us at Tell Me About It Tuesday! I hope you hop over again next week.

    Sara
    Sweetsillysara@gmail.com
    http://www.sweetsillysara.com/2014/02/tell-me-about-it-tuesday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet way to display photos. Thank you for helping to make the Thursday Favorite Things Blog hop so much fun. Big Hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, LOVE that verse! And what a sweet project! Thanks so much for linking up at Hit Me with Your Best Shot! Have a wonderful week!

    ~Abby =)

    ReplyDelete