Sunday, February 2, 2014

Crib bench

I have a few of these headboards and crib parts still so I decided this winter to try to build them all.  I won't post them all, but I thought I would show you this one.
The first bench I made from the end of a crib turned out great so I knew I would make it again.
I won't go into all the details on this one since I did a very thorough tutorial on the first one.

Here is the bench all built down in my messy workshop basement.  


 The bench is painted with APC new color called voyage.  It is a pretty blue color.

For this bench, I decided to sew a cushion for it.  I used a blue and chocolate chevron.

Where would you put this bench?

Sharing with:
That DIY Party
big inspiration mondayThree Mango Seeds
Boogieboard Cottage..Twigg studiosmad-skills-button_thumb2_thumb2_thum[2]Give Me the Goods Monday
 
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. This is so cute, what a great way to upcycle a crib. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. visitin you from a round tuit. I love this. Absolutely awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute! I like that blue color, very lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable; love the color and fabric combo! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your bench and the color and the chevron material on the seat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would put that bench right here in my house in the hall! You are so amazing! I totally LOVE it!! :)
    hugs x, Crystelle
    Crystelle Boutique

    ReplyDelete