Thursday, January 30, 2014

Craftin' it up for Valentine's Day

I did manage to get a few Valentine's Day crafts done so I thought I would share them all at once.  No reason to spread them out since they have the same theme...love.

I had some hearts I had gotten from Michaels.  They had these cute little hooks on them.  The best part?  Only .25 cents each!  I used the hooks for other projects...hey, when can you get hooks for a quarter?  Can't pass them up.  I wasn't sure what to do with these hearts so I just started with some paint.
Here is how they came out:


Wouldn't they look so cute hanging in the center of a wreath or on a mirror?

These ones are my favorite.  I used some scrap wallpaper with the antique tin tile look that was leftover from my kitchen back splash.
NEXT
I had some leftover large pieces of wood from cutting down the shelves I used for the coffee table ottoman so I decided to do the key to my heart theme.




There you have it.  What are you crafting up for the coming Happy Valentine's Day?


Featured at:


Rooted In Thyme


Sharing with:
 Becoming Martha photo b49691f6-719a-4664-96bc-256463140408_zpsbb73791e.jpg
Rooted In Thyme
The Shabby Nest

1 comment:

  1. What cute ideas for Valentine's Day! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete