Thursday, January 23, 2014

A few little projects

I have a huge project reveal coming for you next week.  Until then, little projects are just going to have to do.  Today I will share with you some of those smaller projects I have done, but just haven't shared.

1. Storage drawer foot stool


I attached legs, painted it, upholstered some scrap wood that fit the opening.  There are lots of tutorials on these floating around blogland, so I won't go into details.

2. Door knob and hooks key rack
I added this vintage door knob and plate to some wood.  Added some trim and hooks.


3. Deer head silhouette
Sometimes you just have to do what everyone else is doing.

4. Key rack or jewelry holder with mirror
Before


I added some detail with glacage, added some hooks, paint and it was all done.

I hope you enjoyed some of these projects!  Come back Monday for my B.I.G. project reveal!

You can always follow me via email or google+ so you don't miss a post!  You can find both of these options to the right!

Sharing with:

2013 Shab Friday logoPhotobucketTPB Button Large

Rooted In Thyme
The Shabby NestPhotobucketTickled Pink at 504 Main
Truly Lovely

4 comments:

  1. Wow you've been a busy lady! Love the foot stool. I've got some drawers I need to do something with. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mirror project turned out rather pretty. Love the door knob rack. Sometimes is is very satisfying to complete a number of small projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The storage foot stool is adorable. Practical and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been so busy Sara. Love what you did with the little foot stool.... very clever transformation.

    ReplyDelete