Sunday, December 29, 2013

My favorite 5 of 2013

I have already posted the top viewed posts of 2013.  However,  I have a few others that are some of my favorites that did not make that list.  Today, I want to share those with you.

5. Radio to wine cabinet
This project was a lot of fun.  It turned out great and I have my eyes open to find another radio cabinet to do this again!


4. Simply Grey
I love a good chair makeover.  This one turned out simply lovely.
3. 1 table into 3 projects
I am always trying to find new ways to use things I come across.  This table helped me make 3 different projects.

2. China Cabinet- a Rustic Elegance
I love this china cabinet so much, I kept it.  Hey, a girls gotta hold on to a few things, right?

1. Retro to Shabby Chic
This is a project I will repeat over and over...if I can find anymore of those awesome legs!!!


Sharing with:




DIY Show Off

mad-skills-button_thumb2Give Me the Goods MondayBoogieboard CottageSweetSharingMonday
Making the World Cuter

1 comment:

  1. Love them...esp the chair. I have the perfect place for it :)

    ReplyDelete