Sunday, November 17, 2013

Ipad in the kitchen

I hope you all had a great weekend!  It sure was busy.  Here is a cute project I wanted to share with you today.
I have seen these cute ipad stands to use in your kitchen.  Don't have an ipad, no worries, I don't either.  It can also be used for recipes or cookbooks.  I found these 2 cutting boards at garage sales over the summer.
Old and worn, they needed a new life.

I primed, painted then mod podged on some graphics from The Graphics Fairy.
You get the idea without the before photo right?
I did some distressing and added a ledge out of molding.  I made them stand up a different way than I have seen others do it.
I drilled some holes and used wood glue to hold some dowels in place.  


Here is one with a recipe book on it.  I don't have an ipad to show you that photo.  Maybe santa will bring me one.  Hey, you never know!  At least they will make awesome Christmas gifts!

Sharing with:

big inspiration mondayThree Mango Seeds

DIY Show Off

..Twigg studios
mad-skills-button_thumb2_thumb2_thum[1]
Sweet Sharing Monday Link Party
 Antique, Vintage and Repurposed Decor Knick of Time Tuesday link party at KnickofTimeInteriors.blogspot.com

2 comments: