Tuesday, November 26, 2013

A new use for those shoe organizers

I have been spending some time these last 2 weeks trying to straighten out my basement.  Ugh!  It is a lot of work.  I have tons of spindles and table legs that were just in a box and every time I would try to find something, it got a little frustrating.  Well,  as I was rearranging, I had a great idea.  This shoe organizer box is going to be my new spindle organizer.

Source: Amazon


This is the same one I have.  I didn't take a before picture since I just started to put the table legs and spindles in to see if they would fit.  I definitely wasn't going to take them out again to take a picture. 
Here it is all filled up with legs and spindles to use for my projects.
Now they are visible and easy to get to.  No more digging, no more making a mess trying to find what I am looking for.  And to think I was contemplating freecycling it since it wasn't getting used.  I am so glad I didn't.
How do you organize your legs and spindles?

Featured at:




Sharing with:

The DIY Dreamer
Ashley's Dandelion Wishes
Embracing Change Family Home and Life
The Shabby Nest

4 comments:

  1. I'm not sure what I was thinking but I certainly wasn't picturing the unit to be on it's back. :) Fantastic new use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is genius!!! You are helping to save my sanity. Sharing tomorrow afternoon at Redoux!

    ReplyDelete