Friday, November 1, 2013

1 table into 3 projects; project 3

Are you ready for my third and final project from my 1 table?  It uses those beautiful curvy legs.  I have been searching for legs for a bench I have had for a while.  Either too expensive, too short/long, or not the style I wanted.  Finally this tables legs will work!


Here is the only photo I could find of the bench.  I used to use it at my kitchen table, but the kids have stained the top pretty good.  I took it apart so I could reconstruct it.  The legs were 2x4's glued together and I wanted something a little nicer so this time it didn't need a skirt.
Once again, here is a photo of the legs I took off  the table to become the new legs on my bench.

Here is the bench minus the skirt.  I am getting ready to take off the fabric and the legs.

Here I have partially added the new fabric, and the legs.  But, not before I added some 2 x 4's to support the new legs.
Here is a close up of the stapling in the corner.
So much better, don't you think?


This concludes my 1 table into 3 projects week.
I hope you enjoyed it!  What was your favorite?

Featured at:

Sharing with:
PhotobucketFFF
 photo grabbutton2_zps7d635a69.pngHappy Hour Friday ButtonTickled Pink at 504 MainThe Shabby NestTPB Button Large
Truly Lovely
Rooted In Thyme

3 comments:

  1. Great series! I love to see how many projects I can make from each new find. Sometimes, they turn out great - like your amazing trio, here - other times... Not so much, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Featuring and PINNING!! Thanks so much for sharing. Linda

    ReplyDelete