Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Sparkly BOO Sign

Hi all!  I have seen so much fun Halloween and Fall stuff in blog land and in stores that I just had to get in on the fun!  This project is so easy my kids helped me do it!  I had my kids have a turn painting some scrap wood black.

From there I printed off a BOO! sign and used chalk to color it on the back of the sign.  This makes it easy for the traced letters to show up on the black.
My daughter colored in the back of the paper.  I traced it then painted it in.
Immediately after painting it, I had my kids sprinkle g litter all over the sign so it would stick to the wet white paint.
I drilled some small holes to make a twine string to hang it from.
There you have it!  A fun but simple BOO! sign.

Sharing with:
blog buttons-003Embracing Change
The DIY Dreamer


Link party every Wednesday over at the36thavenue.com
Ashley's Dandelion Wishes
:

3 comments:

  1. Love the boo sign, love how it is sparkly and big, how can it get any better...Love halloween...come and see the goulie goules that are my house sitters...Phyllis

    ReplyDelete
  2. So simple and such a fun addition! Love this idea!! We have a fun Halloween blog hop link going on right now on twelve blogs! Would love you to come on and join and link this up!! vist the happy housie to share your Halloween stuff!! Hope to see you there:) Each host will be sharing favourites on social media all week long!!
    ~Krista

    ReplyDelete