Monday, September 23, 2013

Shabby chic shelving

There is just something about shabby chic that I love.  Are you with me?  White and distressed with some curves.  This shelving was screaming shabby chic to me.

You are going to have to picture a before since I can't find it.  It could be I never took one.  What can I say, it's been a busy week.  This shelf was in a country style blue.  Can you picture it?
I primed it then decided to add an applique to the top.
I painted it white then lightly distressed it and added some hooks.

I see it in a bathroom, where would you put it?

Sharing with:

DIY blog Classy ClutterSweet Sharing Monday Link Party..Twigg studiosMonday2 Make the Scene Monday #93Three Mango Seeds
DIY Show Off

Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
Boogieboard Cottage

The DIY'ersPhotobucket
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia

Lovely Ladies Linky

6 comments:

  1. Looks great! Don't forget to link up to The DIY'ers. http://homecomingmn.blogspot.com/2013/09/the-diyers-30.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the style of this piece. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a unique piece! You did a great job!
    I would sure love to invite you to link it up at our party Lovely Ladies linky party which is hosted by 6 different bloggers each Wednesday, so lots of exposure for this great piece! You can find us here http://bit.ly/15t2Nra
    Hope to see you there :)
    -Molly at Just a Little Creativity

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Thanks so much for sharing at Silver Pennies Sundays! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see it in an entry way, as well as the bathroom. It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete