Friday, September 27, 2013

Burlap silverware basket

This metal silverware basket definitely performed its duty, but it needed something.  Burlap maybe?

I think that would do the trick, don't you?

I grabbed some of my wrinkly burlap and ironed it.
I then printed off a fork, knife, and spoon graphic from The Graphics Fairy.
I taped the graphics to my window then traced them onto the burlap.  The light behind the graphic and burlap makes it easy to see and trace.
I hot glued the burlap onto the basket then hot glued some twine around the edges.

Yes. Burlap will do!

Sharing with:

The Pink Momma
Tickled Pink at 504 MainThe Shabby Nest photo grabbutton1_zps655117c3.png
Rooted In Thyme

4 comments:

  1. Sweet! Love the rustic burlap for an afternoon picnic.....and don't you just love the graphics fairy? Well done! : ) Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute idea! I like the twine edges too- great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So creative and fun. Thanks for linking up at Tickled Pink Times Two!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you have done. You should come show off your creativity at our link party.
    http://obsessiveandcreative.blogspot.com/2013/10/craft-frenzy-friday-7.html
    The party will not be the same without you!

    ReplyDelete