Thursday, August 22, 2013

Update an outdated pot

My friend Mary asked if I wanted this pot.  Little did she know what I was going to do with it.  I took an outdated, or should I say, not my style pot and made it adorable.  How, you ask?

Burlap!
I hot glued some burlap around the pot.
Using a sharpie, I wrote the word "Grow".  Now it can be home to a plant with a cute and updated pot.

Sharing with:
HookingupwithHoH
livelaughlinky 250x250Link party every Wednesday over at the36thavenue.com
Embracing Change

Thursday Favorite Things
Glitter, Glue & Paint

6 comments:

  1. Super cute! And it seems so simple! Ill have to do this to some of my outdated pots!

    I would love for you to share this (and any other post!) at my Life of the Party link up! It just opened! Im going to poke around your blog a little more. :)
    http://thegrantlife.com/life-of-the-party-1/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara, this is really cute.
    Thanks for sharing with us at our Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop.
    Angel @ sewcraftyangel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool! Girl after my own heart. Love recycling, repurposing! And artsy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, you did make it adorable! Beautifully done. I do appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute idea. Thanks for sharing at Throwback Thursday.

    xoxo
    Denyse

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! I think burlap can make anything look better. :) Thanks for stopping by Throwback Thursday- pinning!

    ReplyDelete