Thursday, August 15, 2013

Door to coat rack and picture display

Many of you have seen the table I made out of the door and mirror frame.  This project is much simpler and uses the matching door.

Such a pretty door!  I simply attached 2 hooks and 4 bull dog clips to the door.
The bulldog clips were glued on with E6000.  I tried to find ones I could screw into the door, but I could only find magnets.  What a perfect display for photos or messages.

Featured at:
Photobucket
Sharing with:
HookingupwithHoHlivelaughlinky 250x250
Link party every Wednesday over at the36thavenue.com

Thursday Favorite ThingsPhotobucket

7 comments:

  1. Another great idea for upcycling an old door! I love those clips. Stop by my Friday's Five Features tomorrow and link up this post (and others)! diy-vintage-chic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea. I really like this.
    Thanks for sharing with us at our Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop.
    Angel @ sewcraftyangel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! What a great idea for a personalized coat rack. I'd love it if you would share this at "What We Accomplished Wednesday," at Green Willow Pond. Have a great week!

    Hugs,
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative, LOVE this! Looks wonderful! I do appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the display piece! I did something similar and couldn't find clips, so I ended up buying clip board clips online. :)

    yours looks great!
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that door. Old, great color....nice.

    ReplyDelete