Monday, July 22, 2013

To do and done board

I have been thinking about making a chore board for my kids.  I think at 4 and 6 they can learn to put their dirty clothes in the laundry room, make their beds, and pick up their toys.  This could also work for any to do list.

I forgot a before photo, sorry.  I have been working on so many projects at once lately that I have been losing track.  Anyway, you get the idea. right?

Here it is all painted.
Here is the back and the chicken wire I am going to attach.
I cut it with some wire snips then stapled it down around the back.
Grab some clothes pins and pin the chores onto the chicken wire.  When the chore is done, simply move that chore to the done side.  The chores could be written onto the clip themselves, or printed on some fun paper.  Lots of possibilities and it helps not to have to ask 5 times if it got done.  You can just look at the board.

Sharing with:


BWS tips buttonMonday2 Make the Scene Monday #84
Sumo's Sweet Stuff
Keeping It SimpleSweet Sharing Monday Link Party
twelveOeight
Boogieboard Cottage..Twigg studios

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute idea! I found your link up near mine at the Twelve O' Eight party. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea! Thanks for sharing at Silver Pennies Sundays. x

    ReplyDelete