Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Neutral end table

This end table was found at an estate sale.  I saw the potential right away.  There are so many possibilities with this one, but I decided to go neutral and hopefully grab a different audience.

Don't you just love the detail on the doors?
I am testing out a new primer that is very low VOC and not smelly at all.  If I decide I like it, I will let you know all about it.  After priming it white, I decided I really liked it in white, but I am running out of white paint and I hate to let a project sit half finished so I decided to go 2 tone.
I used a neutral greige on the body and white on the top and the doors.
I love how the white makes the detail on the doors just pop.  They are so much more noticeable now.
Sharing with:
blog buttons-003
The DIY Dreamer


Ashley's Dandelion WishesFFF

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Sara! I love how it turned out and you're right, the white really makes the detail on the doors pop. Awesome!

    Katie
    www.funhomethings.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neutral was totally the way to go. Those doors are lovely! Nice job!

    Brittany
    whimsyrenee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The white really makes the details *pop*! Very cute!
    Lauren

    http://realhousewifeofnova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete