Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Outdoor fair/craft show

This past weekend my sister, a friend of mine, and I all 3 decided to enter a local outdoor fair and craft show.  This was my first of this type of show.  I wasn't sure what to expect, but I am glad we all went in on it together.
Here is a photo of our booth.  Since it was 3 of us, we had a little bit of everything.  Some jewelry, some things sewn, and lots of wood creations.
This little stand was created from 2 side rails from a crib.  I attached hinges at the top and chains to connect the 2 near the bottom so it wouldn't go too wide.  It worked great to holdall of these signs.  I just tied them on with twine.
I have to say, I met a lot of great people and 2 very special vendors I will definitely keep in touch with. 
I do believe that this will be my last outdoor show.  I find people who come to a fair are there just to mostly browse versus those who come to a craft show looking for Christmas gifts.  I didn't do horrible at this show, just not as good as other opportunities.
If you have had a different experience, I would love to hear about it.

Sharing with:

Crafty Confessions

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing I always wondered about those kind of show.

    Desiree @ YourCraftyFriend

    ReplyDelete