Tuesday, June 18, 2013

One table, 2 projects

This little table was found curbside.  All it needed was to be tightened and one of the wood planks on the top was missing.  I thought about replacing that one piece, but I had a TV table top that would work great.
I took the top off and added the tv table top (since the bottom was broken) and married the two together to creat a new table.

I added a coat of diy chalk paint in white to cover the stencil on the bottom.
For the top of the table, I put the boards together by stapling some wood on the back.
Next I painted it first with diy white chalk paint, then used a watered down Robin Egg Blue  La Craie from Maison Blanche Paint Company to create a wash effect.
Here you can see I started to paint "The Beach House" onto it to make a sign.
There you have it, 2 projects from one (and a half) piece.

Sharing with:
Photobucket 
One Project at a Time Link party - ABFOL

1 comment:

  1. Very nice!

    So glad you linked up with us at the BeBetsy BRAG ABOUT IT Link and Hop.

    We'd love it if you would link back to BeBetsy at the bottom of your post. http://bebetsy.com

    Have a great week~xo
    Sharon and Denise!

    ReplyDelete