Thursday, June 27, 2013

French tray

I found an awesome wood tray (maybe teak) at a garage sale.  I forgot to take photos of the before.  I was so busy last week getting ready for that craft show that I missed a few things.  Anyways, I painted it with magnolia La Craie from Maison Blanche Paint company.
After it was painted, I found a great graphic from the graphics fairy.  I thought this tray would look awesome with a faded french graphic. 
I printed off the graphic onto some freezer paper then pressed it onto the board.  Remember I wanted it faded, so I didn't leave it on long and I didn't use the spoon.
There you have it, a vintage looking french tray.

Sharing with:
livelaughlinky 250x250
Embracing Change
504 Main photo grabbutton1_zps75334788.png>

2 comments:

  1. Can you tell me how you printed on freezer paper and also what is freezer paper? Please and thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Freezer paper is similar to wax paper and can be found in the same area in your store. I glued the freezer paper to a sheet of printer paper and cut the edges so it fit perfectly. Now it can be printed on to use for image transfers. I hope that helps!

      Delete