Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Serving trays made from small drawers

Drawers are so much fun.  You can do so many things with them.  I have done a few posts about them, and today I am going to share another one.

These cute little drawers were the perfect size to make into serving trays.  With a little paint and handles, the makeover will be complete.
You can see the one to the right had already started to be painted in a diy light yellow chalk paint.
After painting the yellow one, I lined the inside with some wallpaper I had.  The handles make it easier to carry.
This one was painted with La Craie in Robin Egg Blue.  I lined this one with some matching chevron fabric using mod podge.

Another fun makeover with drawers!

Sharing with:
_
Creations by Kara

Made to be a Momma

1 comment:

  1. Thant is the cutest idea. I love these. I have repurposed drawers for under bed storage by adding casters. I love trays they are so useful. Pinning your trays. Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete