Thursday, May 2, 2013

A pop of color

Any of you who have been to my blog have probably noticed my color scheme is a light calming one.  Sometimes I venture out and do something different.  That is what I did with this chair.
I was ready to do something bold and daring.  I had some red paint leftover from an order I received, so I decided to go with it.
First, I fixed the loose joints and tightened all the screws.
The chair got a light sanding and painted with Krylon dual.
This awesome fabric was just the thing I needed to complete this project.
So there you have it.  A bright red chair which is daring for me. 

sharing with:

Embracing Change

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I love pops of color in a room, especially red. Beautifully done. I do appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete