Friday, April 12, 2013

Wedding signs

My cousin is getting married this summer and I am so excited for them.  They are having an outdoor wedding so some rustic signs would be the perfect thing.

I had some weathered wood that would work perfect for these signs.

I didn't try to make the paint perfectly even.  It adds to the weathered look when it looks like some of it is fading.
I will not go into detail of how I made these signs.  They are pretty simple.  If you would like step by step instructions, you can follow the same steps I used on my Welcome sign.

Have a great weekend!

Featured at:
Truly Lovely

Sharing with:
Designed DecorOne Artsy Mama
Tickled Pink Linky PartyTruly LovelyRooted In Thyme

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea! I had a rustic wedding myself so I'm always drawn to cute rustic ideas!! Thanks for sharing this with us on Fancy This Fridays! We featured it today! ;) http://www.trulylovelyblog.net/2013/04/fancy-this-fridays-123-and-features/

    ReplyDelete