Thursday, April 18, 2013

large tin can wrapped in twine

Hello!  I have a lot of large projects in the works, so today I will share a simple project I did.  I used products I had on hand like this large tin can:
I had some twine and used a hot glue gun to secure the twine all the way around the top of the can.  I then continued to wrap it all the way around and secured it with glue again on the bottom.
I made some fabric flowers by wrapping and twisting them.  I hot glued them on and voila!  Simple makeover.

Sharing with:

Embracing Change

7 comments:

  1. I love this one, rose is my favorite flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. This is beautiful and much easier than grouting :) lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I can think of so many applications!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome..I am looking for a similar Large TIN Can..for my pantry.. where can i find them!!

    ReplyDelete