Monday, April 8, 2013

Golf club coat rack

My husband had some old golf clubs that he was going to throw away...too old someone wouldn't want to play with them, yet not old enough to be worth anything.
I said I would come up with something to make with them.

After this photo was taken, I received 2 more from my dad.
My husband took them apart for me so I could just use the club heads.

I had a few boards I could use.  Hubby liked the rustic one since it went with the old clubs.

Holes were drilled and E6000 was used to glue them in.


Here is my crooked picture of it hanging in the garage.

And here with some golf accessories.  This would make a great Father's Day gift if you have golfer in the family!

sharing with:
Monday2 Make the Scene Monday # 69
”Monday 

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! My husband would love that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for golf enthusiasts. Thanks for sharing this at Silver Pennies Sundays! x

    ReplyDelete