Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Use a drawer for a wall shelf

Just in case you didn't know, I love to reuse things.  This drawer re purpose is no exception.  I found it with some other drawers last summer in a free pile at a garage sale.  Score!
After a thorough cleaning, I mixed up some chalk paint in Beach House blue, the same color I used for my Radio Cabinet.
  I painted 2 coats of the beach house blue and dry brushed some white over it.

It got a light distressing on the edges and hung up.

I am realizing I don't have many nicknacks for it, so come garage sale season, I will be keeping my eye out!
Sharing with:

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! I actually have a couple drawers lying around that i used for display at a craft show. How did you attach it to the wall?

    http://diysparks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete