Friday, March 29, 2013

Rustic frames

I am once again going to show you a project made with leftover pieces from a bench I picked up.  Since I picked up this bench, I have gotten extra storage, built a bench, used pieces for a hall tree, and now I am making frames.
Talk about a lot that can be done with pieces of a broken bench.
I decided (with a little nudge from a friend) to keep these in a rustic state.  I simply drilled holes for some eye screws and twisted them right in.

I added some wire to attach to the eye screws and used some clothes pins to attach pictures or artwork.

These could easily be made with some scrap wood and to get the rustic coloring, just use the vinegar stain I showed you on my bench.
I wish you all a Blessed Easter!  Thanks for stopping by!

Sharing with:
One Artsy MamaTickled Pink Linky Party

No comments:

Post a Comment