When I got it home and really started to examine my treasure, I ran across some really neat details.
Here you can see the neat detail on the legs and the door fronts. I glued down the bubbles and filled in a few scratches with some wood glue.
I began to paint her in a beautiful blue called "Beach House"
After the first coat on the main body, I realized she would be nice as a two tone.
I mixed some cream and white together and painted the doors. If you look close, you can see some of the detailed parts on the doors was bleeding through.I did some distressing. I thought I would use a dark wax to see if the stain showing through blend. I didn't like it and neither did my husband. Plan 2...