Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Naturally coated end table

I have a new (to me anyways) product I used on this end table.  I know wax is all the rage right now, but it is a lot of work, not to mention stinky and harmful.  I stumbled across a natural and made in Vermont, USA product that I just have to share with you.
Vermont Natural Coatings has made a product that works and is healthier to use.

This solid wood table was a little outdated, but structurally sound with some neat features.

I first dabbed a little vaseline on some of the edges to easily distress it after painting.  I used diy chalk paint in a pale turquoise.

I finished 2 coats of paint and let it dry.  I wiped the edges where the vaseline was with a cloth to reveal the distressing.

Fuzzy picture, but you can see I added a stencil to the corners of the table.
Once it was all dry, I used my new product Vermont Natural Coatings Heirloom Wipe- on Polywhey.

It is easy to apply with a brush, foam brush or cloth.  It dries smooth and quickly leaving your surface protected and smooth.  I love it!

I was given free product from the company, but am not being paid to advertise for them.  I just really like the product

Featured at:



Monday2 Make the Scene Monday #66PhotobucketBest Linky Party on the Web

1 comment:

  1. I am very happy to visit your site and i did like it. I was able to get some informative topics. keep it up and you can also visit my site for your reference. Thank you and have a good day.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete